Call for paper
Authors are required to submit their abstracts and Copyright form by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
no later than January 31, 2011.
Submission of an abstract is mandatory for submitting a paper.
Abstracts should contain:
1. The title in bold letters.
2. Name(s) of the author(s) and affiliation of each author(s).
3. Text in the body of the abstract should be right and left margin justified (aligned).
4. The section of the Conference topics addressed
The abstract must be clear, concise, and contain an accurate summary of the work.
Abstracts should be one page long, in word document (*.doc, *.docx) and should include one illustration (in black and white).
Download the Abstract template ( Abstract Instruction )
IMPORTANT: Each abstract/paper requires the copyright agreement for publication.
Download the Copyright form ( Copyright )
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee. The decision will be communicated to the Authors within 30th of January 2011.
After the acceptance notification, Authors are required to prepare a full paper and an oral presentation, which will be presented during the Conference.
All the accepted abstracts will be printed in a Book of Abstracts, which will be distributed during the Conference.
Oral Presentation and Proceedings
- Each author will have max 20 minutes of presentation including discussion and is supported by slides as Power Point presentation ( the duration of the presentation depends on the number of papers).
- All presentations will be uploaded during the Conference with a USB Key or a CD-Rom.
- The registration at the Conference is mandatory for the publication of paper in the Proceedings of the Conference. At least one registration fee should be paid for each paper presented at the Conference.
- Authors are invited to submit their full paper no later than 4 March, 2011.
- The paper must be no longer that 8 pages (minimum 4).
- Authors are invited to follow the instructions detailed below and to submit the paper by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- See more detailed instruction ( Paper Instruction )
The papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be an electronic publication (ISBN referenced) edited by CORILA.
Extended papers for publication
A post-conference special selection of articles will be published.
Selected papers presented at the conference will be considered for publication in the International Journal for Spatial Data Infrastructures Research (IJSDIR).
Interested authors are invited to register on the Journal web site (http://ijsdir.jrc.ec.europa.eu/) and submit their paper fin the Section "Data Flow Space-Earth Under Review".
Please make sure to follow the Journal's instructions for Authors in formatting your article.
Deadline 30 August 2011